1. Media: How The "Left" Enables GOP Tyranny - The Southern Strategy By The GOP Created Modern Politics But They Continuously Get Away With It!
2. Snapshot Of The Present: Colbert Calls The GOP "A Spineless Group of Self-Interested Toadies Who Would Rather See The Country Destroyed Then Stand Up To An Out Of Control, Narcissistic Toddler."
3. A Snapshot Of The Modern Political & Media Structure Under A GOP President (With Seth Meyers)
1. Hear a member of the Reagan White House explain how to win votes of racists without sounding racist. The key is to NOT use words that people will immediately associate with racism to get at their unconscious racism and just misinterpretations of how reality actually works.
Exclusive: Lee Atwater's Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern Strategy
The Nation Published on 13 Nov 2012 In 1981, the legendarily brutal campaign consultant Lee Atwater, after a decade as South Carolina's most effective Republican operative, was working in Ronald Reagan's White House when he was interviewed by Alexander Lamis, a political scientist at Case Western Reserve University. In this audio, made public for the first time ever, Atwater lays out how Republicans can win the vote of racists without sounding racist themselves. Listen to the full audio and read Rick Perlstein's analysis here;
FULL ARTICLE - The Nation: Exclusive: Lee Atwater’s Infamous 1981 Interview on the Southern StrategyThe forty-two-minute recording, acquired by James Carter IV, confirms Atwater’s incendiary remarks and places them in context.
Read full article and hear full audio HERE.
2. The following is a private conversation Reagan had. This shows that not using "dirty words" to describe the people he was targeting based on skin color is the very cornerstone of Republican policy. Thus exposing their lies by calling out their racism overtly is necessary.
BABY BORN IN A CAB, CLOSE CALL WITH AN ASTEROID & REAGAN'S RECORDED RACISM 8/1/2019 A Brooklyn woman gives birth in the back of a taxi, the Earth has a close encounter with an asteroid, and a recording emerges of Ronald Reagan making highly racist comments.
3. The key to understanding Republican racist strategy in todays world is to understand just this: They have convinced their base - and through a lack of exposure, the entire American political sphere - that their party fought AGAINST slavery. So now we have Southerners, all who fought against the United States for Slavery, acting like they have descended from the patriotic North. Its ridiculous.
KNOWLEDGE COLLEGE - ANN COULTER'S RACIAL REVISIONISM - Ann Coulter blames racism on Democrats while neglecting to mention the massive shift in party affiliation that took place when President Nixon was elected.
Ann Coulter is using a common GOP strategy of mis-remembering history & facts to thier advantage. Something which Fox News specializes in.