1. The Ultimate Proofs That Fox News Is Basically Just A Group Of White Supremacists/Nationalists/Nazis
2. GOP & Fox News Are Basically Terrorist Organizations (Based On Rhetoric & Effects Of That Rhetoric)
3. The Coast Guard Domestic Terrorist Is Just The Latest Right Wing Terrorist Enabled By Media Silence On Fox News Incendiary Rhetoric
4. Media: The Rights - Unacknowledged - War On Jews And Muslims
5. The Charlottesville Terror Incident: Conclusive Proof That The GOP & Its Media Networks Are Really Just Nazis Re-Labeled As Something Else (Such As "Nationalists", "Conservatives" etc.)6. Trump's & Fox News's Terrorist Attack On The Press & Political Opponents With Late Night Comedians
Fox News vs. El Paso Shooter’s Manifesto | The Daily Show
Media Matters: You don't need to read the El Paso killer’s manifesto. Just turn on Fox News.
Adding to its pattern of mainstreaming toxic extremism, Fox News constantly echoes and sanitizes the dangerous white supremacist conspiracy theory that non-white immigrants represent the threat of “replacement” to white populations. This racist talking point has already inspired massacres and hate crimes around the world.
El Paso killer echoed words from conservative media: NYT - Words like 'invasion' and the 'replacement' of Americans in reference to immigrants from the southern border have become common place in reports from conservative media, according to new NYT reporting. Jeremy Peters joins Morning Joe to discuss.
Chris Matthews: Trump has made GOP the party of, by, and for white nationalism - On Trump’s appeal to white nationalists, Chris says “In their lemming-like way of following Trump, they are identifying their Grand Old Party as a new party of Trump-style white nationalism. This isn’t going to go away.”
GOP state senator denounces Trump's behavior - Republican State Sen. John McCollister of Nebraska on Twitter said his party was complicit in obvious racist and immoral activity. In response, the state Republican Party issued a statement telling McCollister to leave. The panel discusses.
Note: Rather than do thier patriotic duty, they run. In other words they help the administration knowing that what they are doing will cost them their seat but the money is good so they do it. They could choose to oppose the lies and racism but don't. They know what they are doing.
More House Republicans head for the exits - As a growing number of congressional Republicans announce their retirement, party officials fear the worst for their chances to retake the House. Ali Velshi discusses the problems within the Republican Party with former Rep. Bob Inglis, Daniella Gibbs Leger, and David Corn.
Media Matters: Conservative media dismiss NY Times report showing the El Paso shooter echoed their anti-immigrant rhetoric - Conservative media figures dismissed an analysis from The New York Times showing hundreds of instances in which they used the same sort of anti-immigration rhetoric as the manifesto of the gunman who shot and killed 22 people in El Paso, TX, in early August.
Media Matters: Fox News is pushing white nationalism because the Murdochs want it to