1. Iran Flashback: TRAITORS! The Daily News Calls The GOP What They Are... TRAITORS!
2. Iraq Flashback: Corporate Media's Iraq War Coverup: Incontrovertible Proof Of Network News & The Beltway Media Covering Facts About The Iraq War For Their GOP Masters
3. Jon Stewart Interviews Judith Miller About The Iraq War & We Get An Idea Of What's Wrong With The Media (They're In Denial. They Think They Are Reporters)
4. Dick Cheney Said Iraq Was A 'Black Hole' In 1994 & 'Easily Conquerable' In 2002, Contradicting Himself. Media Blows Story. (In military actions the media tends to support the liars)
5. Why Do News Outlets Bring On Non-Scientists To Argue Against Science? (An obvious example of how media regularly skews the perception of factual science in the public's mind to favor GOP lies)
Related: Seth Meyers: Trump And His Allies Are Lying In The Exact Same Ways The Bush Administration Lied Us Into A Catastrophic War In Iraq Nearly 17 years Ago
Media Matters: Despite all the lies, television pundits assert no reason to doubt what the Trump administration says about Iran
At least Charlie Brown occasionally showed some awareness that Lucy would pull the football away.
Media Matters: Revelations from the Afghanistan Papers underscore the need for a media skepticism on Iran
Media Matters: Mainstream news outlet headlines uncritically and recklessly repeat Trump administration’s justification for strike against Iranian military leader
More Info On Media's Iraq Cover-up;
Media's Iraq War Cover-Up
More Info On Media: