1. Greg Gutfeld Nails It. The Right Wing Media Is Really Just A Bunch of Sheep.
2. Introduction To A Fox News Con Man, Frank Luntz: As Stephen Colbert Explains, 'Luntz Is A Spin Doctor Who Manipulates Public Emotion, But Luntz Would Reframe That As A Fox News Analyst'
3. A Case Study On How Fox News Scapegoats Muslims & Helps ISIS With Its Propaganda To Hide Its Sins
Here is another example of the scapegoating of Muslims and helping with the propaganda of ISIS to hide their sins that I covered in background 3.
EXTREMIST MAKEOVER - HOMELAND EDITION 8/19/10 If Fox News wants to play a game of guilt by association with Imam Rauf, Jon can find Rupert Murdoch's questionable ties to terrorism.
Notes using screen shots form the above video...
This actually shows how incompetent Fox News analysts and GOP personnel are at analyzing another culture and problems in general. I've covered the source of the "terrorism" problem in the following post:
"Islamic Terrorism" Is An Arab Problem And Not A "Muslim" Problem - Fareed Zakaria
If Bill O Reilly didn't believe Bush did 9/11 then why did he try and cover for him? Why did he help with the Iraq Oil War crime like a kissass for dictators?
• O’Reilly falsely claimed Bush didn’t oppose 9-11 Commission. O’Reilly defended President George W. Bush from a Kerry-Edwards ‘04 TV ad highlighting Bush’s opposition to creation of the 9-11 Commission by denying that Bush had ever opposed the commission. In fact, Bush did oppose the creation of the 9-11 Commission. (10/21/04)
• O’Reilly repeated discredited claims on Iraq-Al Qaeda link. O’Reilly interrupted a former Clinton administration official who tried to correct the record on O’Reilly’s claim that terrorist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi constitutes a direct link between Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein’s Iraq. He also allowed a conservative guest to repeat without challenge other discredited claims about Iraq’s supposed involvement in terrorism — claims O’Reilly has himself cited in the past. (9/27/04)
• O’Reilly falsely claimed Iraq had ricin. O’Reilly responded to a caller to his radio show by defending the Iraq war: “They did have ricin up there in the north — so why are you discounting that so much?” In fact, the Duelfer report (the final report of the Iraqi Survey Group, led by Charles A. Duelfer, which conducted the search for weapons in Iraq following the U.S.-led invasion) indicates that Iraq did not have ricin. (10/19/04)
In any case, the evidence is conclusive by over 2800 American professionals that 9/11 was an inside job... now all we have left is their media defenders...
This may be true in the Arab countries (Saudi Arabia in particular - see this post "Islamic Terrorism" Is An Arab Problem And Not A "Muslim" Problem - Fareed Zakaria) and reflects a common semetic religion (Judaism, Christianity & Islam) belief about how adultery should be handled;
If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife. (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)
Although there are exceptions to this rule in the Old Testament;
“If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay the girl’s father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the girl, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives” (Deut 22:28–29).
Genesis 19:8 New International Version (NIV): 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”
Which has been implemented for a a culture of non-virgins by Paul Ryan!!!! (at least that's my theory given how the Republicans help coverup the Military rape epidemic as the Bible - see verse above - requires payments & marriage for virgins that have been raped and there hasn't been any such events reported!)...
Article: Republican Paul Ryan Protects Rapists’ Rights in New Fetus Bill
Article: Paul Ryan Is ‘Very Proud’ Of ‘Forcible Rape’ Bill He Co-Sponsored With Todd Akin
Article: Paul Ryan Sponsored a Bill that Would Allow Rapists to Stop their Victims from Aborting
They (GOP/Fox) like to frame the Muslims for outdated beliefs that their own religion contains!!! (just another example of hypocrisy here)...
Conversion to their religion, another standard middle eastern religion belief....
Where Fox "News", America's most trusted treasonous terrorist channel, gets its propaganda help from...
Fox News IS Fake News!Another example of using words to directed a persons attention towards lies and other such beliefs bad for the nation and National Security (as well as being unconstitutional!)
The following shows how Frank Luntz is at the forefront of Fox News in misinforming the people to the actual problem we are facing (& if the President listen to their bullshit cause they call themselves "news" we are talking about High Treason here). In any case, all their religion theories are bullshit because they never considered the REAL problem, i.e. "Islamic Terrorism" Is An Arab Problem And Not A "Muslim" Problem - Fareed Zakaria...
The "Real News" Media's Double Standard On Terrorism
Israel, of course, helps in this hypocrisy;