1. Stephan Colbert: Trump And Obama, Sitting In DC, A-W-K-W-A-R-D
2. How to spot signs of authoritarianism's creep Richard Engel, NBC News chief foreign correspondent, talks with Rachel Maddow about lessons learned from when other countries have elected an authoritarian and how to recognize signs of eroding democracy.
3. Trump's words raise red flags for autocracy Masha Gessen, a Russian-American journalist, talks with Rachel Maddow about what it's like when a democracy slips into autocracy and how to remain vigilant about its possibility.
4. Trump adviser eager to meet Turkey's demands Rachel Maddow reports on Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan's frantic round-up of tens of thousands of people he accuses of being political opponents, and his demand that the U.S. turn over a dissident living in Pennsylvania - a demand that Donald Trump adviser General Mike Flynn advocates meeting.
5. Pence anti-gay extremism often overlooked on national stage Rachel Maddow shows that even though he didn't get much scrutiny during the campaign, Vice president-elect Mike Pence is one of America's most extreme anti-gay elected officials.
6. Questions over Trump’s ‘blind trust’ Business Insider’s Josh Barro and MSNBC’s Richard Lui discuss the fate of Donald Trump’s business including how the business will be placed in a “blind trust.”
Post a Comment