1. The Phenomenon Of The Muslim Narrative In America (OR Debunking Fox News Lies About Muslims Part 1)
2. Using Lies & Out Of Context Quotes Fox News Tries To Paint The Left As A Mob
3. Fox News Takes Treason To The Next Level By Blaming Right Wing Violence On The Left (And, Of Course, Ignoring Right Wing Violence All Together!)
4. The Right Wing Are Basically Terrorists Or "Terrorist Creators" (Alt Right Terrorists Is The Politically Correct Term)
5. Hasan Minhaj Nails It On America's Hypocritical (Racist) Response To Terrorism/Violence/Murder, i.e. The Double Standards In Evaluating Murder
6. An Introduction To, & Overview Of, The Mainstream Corporate Media
7. I Think Trump Is A Blessing To The "Respectability Of The Office Of The President" Because He Is Bringing To Light Serious Problems In Accountability And Transparency Inherited In "The Office Of The President" We Should All Be Extremely Concerned About
For Years Fox News and the rest of corporate media have pushed the fiction that there are only brown terrorists and that killing millions of innocent brown people for 19 brown people killing innocents on 9/11 was a rational and righteous decision and choice. In comparison any right wing violence is calmly painted as a sole madman (or plots uncovered with no violence are simply covered up, hiding the threat to society).
Angelo Carusone and Dean Obeidallah discuss factors that lead to the media’s lack of coverage of attacks against Muslims
Given American media's history with covering up right wing terror and sensationalizing colored people attacks, the current talking point of "both sides" (as with the earlier "civility" one) is clearly designed for The Republican Terrorist Party (AKA "GOP") to take more control in their war the people by not exposing their lies and coverups in media. The following piece covers the cover-up of right wing terrorism by the right with the "both sides" being a lie the "left" media is promoting, enabling them;
America is plagued by right-wing violence. Pundits need to stop calling it a "both sides" issue.
Mitch McConnell (a Koch stooge) is of course, an example of a political leader who follows (and starts) right wing lies and who this sort of support of false talking points by the left, helps politically... as well making left media - essentially - stooges of the right (as they have been for years, I think white supremacy is in their blood. One side accepts it, hiddenly or openly, while the other side denies it but listens to, sanitizes and follows their talking points):
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell blames political rhetoric on "both sides" in wake of violence https://t.co/Nso22yufRt pic.twitter.com/txaPpuuBx3— CNN (@CNN) October 29, 2018
To hell with civility: Enough with the pity party for Mitch McConnell, please https://t.co/sWD6spm47g— Salon (@Salon) October 22, 2018
After years of drumming up right wing bulling and terrorism - even openly during election season - right wing terrorism - before hidden through media silence - has become mainstream in a BIG way (amazing how that works!). Even the Las Vegas roof top shooter - called false flag, etc. by Fox News - has been shown to have ties to right wing politics and common thoughts/beliefs. This is nothing less than a war on the people enabled by media incompetence, folks!