1. The Daily Show Proves That Fox News Is Fake News
2. GOP & Fox News Are Basically Terrorist Organizations (Based On Rhetoric & Effects Of That Rhetoric)
3. National Sexual Assault Awareness & Prevention Month: As Bill O Reilly Gets Caught Up In Sex Scandals We Take A Look At Rape In The Military & Thier Republican Defenders
This post documents the latest warrior (i.e. domestic terrorist speaker) from Fox News using its traditional style of fake news and problematic documentaries to push violence on doctors in line with one of their wedge issues to create division amoungst the people to win elections.
Tucker Carlson ignores court order, hypes video that stokes harassment of abortion providers Carlson: “Some might think” that “if there was ever a time for civil disobedience,” sharing this footage “would be the time”
Here is an example of Bill O Reilly getting a doctor killed and then pretending he had nothing to do with it
• O'Reilly Repeatedly Referred To Tiller As "The Baby Killer." [6/2/09]
• In 2006, O'Reilly Sent His Producer To "Confront" The "Doctor Known As Tiller The Baby Killer." [11/8/06]
• In 2007, O'Reilly Again Sent A Producer To Ambush The "Doctor Known As Tiller The Baby Killer." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 6/12/07]
• After Tiller Was Murdered, O'Reilly Repeatedly Falsely Claimed He Had Only Reported What Other Groups Called Tiller. [6/2/09]
• O'Reilly Subsequently Accused Joan Walsh Of Having "Blood On Her Hands" For Defending Tiller. [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 6/12/09]
• In 2012, O'Reilly Was Still Claiming That "What Tiller Was Doing Was Murder."[Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 3/1/12]
O'Reilly Repeatedly Demonized Abortion Provider Dr. George Tiller And Then Lied About It After Tiller Was Murdered
(would the Secret Service have let Bill O Reilly get away with this if these words were directed at the President? I don't think so. Regular citizens should also get such protections from Traitor Networks. It's not fair that you have to make it all the way to President before you get protection form the words of the rich and powerful.)
More killing with rhetoric with no consequences: Domestic Terrorism over a GOP wedge issue (something they use to try and inw elections with by creating divide, i.e. "wedge" issue):
The above the planned parenthood shooting happened, clearly, inspired by another Fox News personality, Carly Fiorina...
Media Matters Commentary: Chris Cuomo: It "Seems As Though" The CO Shooter "Was Influenced By Some Of The Rhetoric ... That Painted A Very Ugly Picture, An Unfair One, About Planned Parenthood" - CNN's Cuomo To Carly Fiorina: The Planned Parenthood Smear Videos "Were Edited. You Know That"
Oregon white supremacist mowed down black teenager with his Jeep: Larnell Malik Bruce had been running home after a brutal beating (This one - & others - could also be a result of what the Republican Governor Of Main Said: BBC: The governor of Maine has said that people of colour were enemies of his state, and appeared to suggest they should be shot.)
60-Year-Old Aunt of NYPD Transit Cop Stabbed to Death Feet From Queens Home
Muslim lawmaker blames Trump’s rhetoric for death threat
A modest proposal: Trump has it all wrong — to prevent crime, we need to do some “exteme vetting” of men - If we need a police state to stop crime, the target shouldn't be immigrants but those commiting most crimes: men
the definition of Domestic Terrorism as defined by the FBI;