CORRUPTION, AMERICAN-STYLE NOVEMBER 15, 2016 - As the U.S. prepares for a potential African-style dictatorship under President-elect Trump, the developing world learns how to market government corruption like America. (2:17)
The basic problem we have with media's use of words to make what is bad seem OK;
Previous posts about this phenomenon on this blog;
1. Corruption In The United States 1 - Rigging Elections & The Political Establishments System Of Bribes Of "High Paying Jobs" (Which The Media Is A Good Example Of)
2. Whats Up With The GOP & Their Catering To Big Oil At The Cost Of The American People?
3. The GOP-Republicans Have Rigged The Districts In Their Favor AKA Electoral Fraud AKA Gerrymandering
4. The Daily Show Slams Fox News & It's Allies For Covering Up Facts & Trying To Overexpose One Fact As The Only Fact That Matters (Whenever It Suits Their Needs, Proving Outright Hypocrisy)
5. Post-Truth Is The Word Of The Year But It's Just A Repeat Of "Truthiness" From 2006! Have We Entered An Echo Chamber Of Lies So Big We Can't Even Remember Exposing It?
To be fair, I think the media is probably using it's false equivalency model of "truth" when dealing with bribery and district rigging i.e. the politician says a word and they just agree with him to be nice rather than having a big outcry about how bribery and vote rigging can be allowed. If you look at all the political connections on their boards of directors you realize it's how they do "synergy";
Post a Comment