TITLE 2: BILL'S ATTACKS ON US CITIZENS IN ACTS OF FEAR-MONGERING & LIES INDUCING TERROR IN THE POPULATION ON A REGULAR BASIS, CATALOGUED
TITLE 3: A COMPARATIVE LISTING OF BILL'S LIES USING A HUFFINGTON POST ARTICLE & MY BLOGS
The Huffington Post Article: Bill O'Reilly's Right-Wing Buffoonery: A Brief Catalog
Huff Post: O'Reilly Repeatedly Demonized Abortion Provider Dr. George Tiller And Then Lied About It After Tiller Was Murdered
• O'Reilly Repeatedly Referred To Tiller As "The Baby Killer." [6/2/09]
• In 2006, O'Reilly Sent His Producer To "Confront" The "Doctor Known As Tiller The Baby Killer." [11/8/06]
• In 2007, O'Reilly Again Sent A Producer To Ambush The "Doctor Known As Tiller The Baby Killer." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 6/12/07]
• After Tiller Was Murdered, O'Reilly Repeatedly Falsely Claimed He Had Only Reported What Other Groups Called Tiller. [6/2/09]
• O'Reilly Subsequently Accused Joan Walsh Of Having "Blood On Her Hands" For Defending Tiller. [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 6/12/09]
• In 2012, O'Reilly Was Still Claiming That "What Tiller Was Doing Was Murder."[Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 3/1/12]
O'Reilly And Lila Rose Team Up To Spread More Lies About Planned Parenthood May 29, 2012
GOP-Conservatives NEVER Blame Their Own People NO Matter What They Do
Note: Their primary goal is to get liberals so whatever their politicians do in this war is OK, including destroying the Constitution, apparently.Introduction:
Conservatives "rhetoric" following in "Buffoon" Billy's example, got a Judge killed and a congress woman (on the other side of the aisle) shot (it's no wonder Democrats are scared of conservatives).
Note: Given how conservatives have beenbreaking down society with their crazy policies (such as the Kansas Economic experiment in stupidity) and attacking the economy for elections ratings with their media network, the following Jon Stewart segment needs to be taken with a grain of salt. No Democrat wants to be pointing out the obvious that the GOP-Conservative are traitors. So they dance around the issue and come up with sensible, in between, fictions to get by...
Arizona Shootings Reaction - John Oliver reports on the Arizona tragedy from his childhood bedroom where he can rock back and forth in his panda pajamas. (9:34):
THE FOLLOWING CONTINUES TO OUTLINE HOW BILL LIKES TO DEMONIZE PEOPLE HOPING TO GET THEM KILLED
Huff Post: O'Reilly Has A History Of Using Nazi Analogies To Demonize Opponents
• O'Reilly: Liberals Who Support Gun Control Are "Totalitarians" Like Hitler. [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 3/2/10]
• O'Reilly: Huffington Post Uses "Same Exact Tactics That The Nazis Used." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 3/5/08]
• O'Reilly: "I Don't See Any Difference Between [Arianna] Huffington And The Nazis."[Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 2/27/08]
• O'Reilly: Daily Kos Is "Like The Nazi Party." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 7/16/07]
• O'Reilly Compared Tim Robbins' Comments To Those Of "Von Ribbentrop In The Nazi Hierarchy." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 12/13/07]
• O'Reilly Compared Michael Moore's "Power" To What "Happened In Nazi Germany." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 7/28/04]
Demonizing Example 1: 24-Hour Nazi Party People - Jon challenges his staff to find someone on Megyn Kelly's show making a Nazi comparison before he finishes a home perm kit. (8:29):
IRAQ WAR DECEPTIONS
• O'Reilly falsely claimed Iraq had ricin. O'Reilly responded to a caller to his radio show by defending the Iraq war: "They did have ricin up there in the north -- so why are you discounting that so much?" In fact, the Duelfer report (the final report of the Iraqi Survey Group, led by Charles A. Duelfer, which conducted the search for weapons in Iraq following the U.S.-led invasion) indicates that Iraq did not have ricin. (10/19/04)
• O'Reilly repeated discredited claims on Iraq-Al Qaeda link. O'Reilly interrupted a former Clinton administration official who tried to correct the record on O'Reilly's claim that terrorist Abu Musab al-Zarqawi constitutes a direct link between Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein's Iraq. He also allowed a conservative guest to repeat without challenge other discredited claims about Iraq's supposed involvement in terrorism -- claims O'Reilly has himself cited in the past. (9/27/04)
O'Reilly treated Radio Factor listeners to a cornucopia of misinformation about intelligence, Iraq, terrorism May 11, 2006
Reminders: Dick Cheney made a killing in the Iraq War (by giving no bid oil contracts to a company he had stock in & ties to). Also, Dick Cheney had made it clear in 1994 that Iraq would fall apart if it was invaded. With the increase in terrorism by 600% by 2007, Dick Cheney was proven right.
Judge Johnny - HALLIBURTON GETS $7 BILLION IN NO-BID IRAQ OIL CONTRACTS. GET'S FINED $200,000. LEAVES $55 MILLION TIP. (04:46):
Halliburton got $7B in no-bid Iraq contracts
During Vice President Dick Cheney's tenure as its chief executive, the Halliburton Corporation altered its accounting policies so it could report as revenue more than $100 million in disputed costs on big construction projects, public filings by the company show. Halliburton did not disclose the change to investors for over a year.
Vice President Dick Cheney’s stock options in Halliburton rose from $241,498 in 2004 to over $8 million in 2005, an increase of more than 3,000 percent, as Halliburton continues to rake in billions of dollars from no-bid/no-audit government contracts.
Bush's Legacy: New Iraq Oil Law To Open Iraq’s Oil Reserves to Western Companies
The Halliburton Agenda: The Politics of Oil and Money
Bush's Legacy: Fired Army Whistleblower Receives $970K for Exposing Halliburton No-Bid Contracts in Iraq
Dick Cheney: The Ultimate Laissez-Faire Capitalist.
"Why We Did It" - The Invasion of Iraq (FULL):
Huff Post: O'Reilly Has Made Anti-Immigrant Statements
• O'Reilly Scapegoated Undocumented Immigrants And Public Employees For California's Budget Problems. [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 11/18/11]
• O'Reilly Proposed "More Prisons" To Curtail Undocumented Immigration. [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 11/16/11]
• O'Reilly Smeared La Raza As "A Pretty Radicalized Group" That Opposes "Any Kind Of Border Security." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 7/27/11]
• O'Reilly: "The Constitution Is Being Misused" By The Parents Of "Anchor Babies."[Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 1/6/11]
• O'Reilly Falsely Claimed That Undocumented Immigrants Don't Pay Taxes. [3/10/10]
• O'Reilly wondered whether children of Mexican immigrants in U.S. "have any kind of traditional value system" or are "setting up Acapulco North" [8/18/06]
I've covered this in the following post:
Are The GOP Preparing Rhetoric To Encourage Attacking Immigrants? Rhetoric From Bill O'Reilly & Tom Coburn Seems To Indicate That It Is!
Huff Post: O'Reilly Has A History Of Fearmongering About Muslims
• O'Reilly: "For Every Muslim In The World That Wants Democracy And Wants Human Rights, There's One Who Doesn't." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 5/19/11]
• O'Reilly Pressed Trump On Whether There Is A "Muslim Problem In The World."[Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 3/28/11]
• O'Reilly: "There Are No Democratic Countries At All" In The Muslim World. [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 2/18/11]
• O'Reilly Insisted That Extremism Is "A Muslim Problem." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 10/25/10]
• O'Reilly Claimed "The Muslim Threat ... Is Real." [Fox News, The O'Reilly Factor, 10/25/10]
It actually seems to be more than just "fear-mongering" but there's no point getting into that at this point, but check this out:
The Strange & Unusual Smear Campaign Against Muslims & Islamic States
• O'Reilly defended Bush service record with lies September 14, 2004
Standard lies that is normal in a Republican primary and/or election. Like the "we built it" bullunder Romney (& his coven of witches, who will now be working forJeb Bush) or the "we brought America healthcare" under Jeb Bush (it could work, it's not like they have anything to lose at this point... it's not like the right will suddenly start to vet it's news rather than believing rumors ... that's one thing they seem to be extraordinarily inept at)...
• O'Reilly cited phony stats to argue that taxes on rich are excessive. O'Reilly tried to "blow off" the argument that wealthy Americans ought to pay more taxes by citing phony statistics about the tax burden the rich currently bear. (6/30/04)
MYSTERIES OF 9/11
• O'Reilly falsely claimed Bush didn't oppose 9-11 Commission. O'Reilly defended President George W. Bush from a Kerry-Edwards '04 TV ad highlighting Bush's opposition to creation of the 9-11 Commission by denying that Bush had ever opposed the commission. In fact, Bush did oppose the creation of the 9-11 Commission. (10/21/04)
An independent investigation - in order of postings:
BREAKING NEWS: Building #7 Of The WTC Was Demolished By Bush-Cheney To Cover Up Securities Fraud
An Overview Of The Strange Inconsistencies In The OFFICIAL Account Of The 9/11 Incident Using The Daily Show
9/11 Mysteries: Popular Mechanic's "WTC 7 Report" Debunked
9/11 Mysteries: The Funniest Popular Mechanic Report I Ever Did Read (Another Report Debunked)