Jun 15, 2015

Jeb Bush Opposes 97% Of Scientists Who Claim Climate Change & Global Warming Is Real!


Jeb Bush believes that climate change is a hoax. It's not a new Republican position and seems to be directly related to the contributions from the oil industry, i.e. their campaign contributions from big oil have gotten so high that they can just flat out deny all of modern science

All In: Jeb Bush lashes out over climate science

Article overview:
Yes. It's strange to think that 97% of scientists believe that climate change is real. The media certainly doesn't make it appear that way.

Well. The money trail between the GOP & the Media is pretty clear so the fact that 97% of scientists are represented by one person while the other 3% are also represented by one person creating a false equality on the issue that allows people to differ based on political leanings (most people make decisions emotionally then come with with rationalizations to explain thier decisions to make it seem like thier decision was more a deliberation, probably a cultural thing).

Video: John Oliver Illustrates What's Going On In The Media With Climate Change;

This image is a perfect example of what's wrong with the media... having one guy represent 97% of scientists VS different people from the yahoo conspiracy sector representing ... the 3% of scientists who no one has ever seen, section... creates a false equivalency to the issue of climate change which doesn't exist in real life (& this is just a sample of the media's work);

To illustrate the absurdity of the climate change debate on TV, John Oliver decided to create a representative discussion;

So John Oliver asks 3 people to represent the climate change deniers to join the discussion and 96 people to represent the scientists representative sample the media leaves out in it's "fair and balanced" discussions;

All those people in the white coats are the scientists;

In other words, if you have representative sample of what the viewed on climate change are really like... Jeb Bush's support of climate change deniers strikes of conspiracy mongering of the worst kind, i.e. a highly discussed and peer study verified issue of global warming through climate change and it's effects;

Climate Change

Jeb Bush Faces Down America

The Iraq War Cover-Up

No comments:

Post a Comment