The Hypocrisy In The Responses Of Establishment Democrats When It Comes To Medicare For All
1. Lobbyists Get To Write Laws For $$$. Worst Part? Lobbying Is The Same As Bribery
2. Joe Biden's Lies - Backed By The Democratic Establishment - Debunked (Not Covered On CNN/NBC/CBS/ABC So As Not TO Inform The Voters)
3. Can Citizen Rights Be Upgraded To Those Enjoyed By Corporations? This Country, According To The Constitution, Is FOR The People Is It Not?
4. Implementing "Medicare for All" Is The Fastest, Easiest AND Cheapest Way To Insure The Least Number Of Citizens Die From Preventable Causes
More proof of the Con by the Democratic establishment.
Krystal Ball: Bailouts show "how will you pay for it" is a con
Krystal Ball examines the hypocrisy in the responses of Establishment Democrats when it comes to Medicare for All.
Economics:Constitutional Capitalism VS Vulture Capitalism (GOP's Capitalism)
- Implementing "Medicare for All" Is The Fastest, Easiest AND Cheapest Way To Insure The Least Number Of Citizens Die From Preventable Causes
- Delineating Between Capitalism, Industrial Capitalism (Vulture Capitalism) And Democratic Socialism (Constitutional Capitalism)
- Class Warfare: How The GOP, Fox News & Billionaires Make Nonsense Sound Like Common Sense
- The Real Divide In America Is Establishment VS Non/Anti-Establishment ("We The People") - With Robert Reich
- Billionaires Freak Out About Elizabeth Warren And Bernie Sanders As Protectors Of The People & The Constitution YET They Don't Fear Joe Biden But Welcome Him!
- Koch's Are Like Thanos From Avengers Infinity War! (The Right's Version Of Capitalism Could Be Called Thanos Economics!)
- We Shouldn't Be Sacrificing Public Interests For Private Profit OR 5 Rules Of Thumb For When Public Services Should Not Be Privatized (With Robert Reich)
- Fox News's War On The Poor Homeless Has Taken Root In Las Vegas
- An Introduction To, And A Basic Overview Of, The Fake Economics Republicans Push
- How Increasing The Minimum Wage Will Boost The Economy - Many People Think "Demand & Supply" Is Of Only One Type But There Are Actually Many Types Of Demand & Supply.
- American Dream Explained In 1950's Cartoons
- Wall Street People REALLY Are Waging War On America & The People Of The United States! When They Help Trump Its Not An Unintentional War On The People!
- Lessons From History: Tips & Tools To Help You Understand HOW A Tyranny (Despotism) Can Take Root OR How To Avoid Oligarchies, Plutarchies & Dictatorships
- Cartoon Explaining The Socio-Economic Structure of A Functioning Democracy
- Can Citizen Rights Be Upgraded To Those Enjoyed By Corporations? This Country, According To The Constitution, Is FOR The People Is It Not?
- Economics: Trump's & The GOPs "Socialism" Con With Robert Reich
- Trump & The GOP Add 1400 More American Deaths Per Year To Their Murder Tally
- Ronald Reagan's Policies Began The Destruction Of The Middle Class & The Constitution
- A General Debunking & Expose Of The GOP's Tax Bill Con
- Trump, GOP's, Fox News's And Fox Business's Economic Lies Outlined
- Fake - Unconstitutional - Economics: Debunking GOP Lies On Their Tax Bill (Its A Bill For The Rich At The Cost Of the Poor Which Will Balloon The Deficit)
- Paul Ryan's And The GOP's Economic Treason In A Nutshell
- GOP Proves Itself To Be The "War Party" Yet Again! (With The Paul Ryan Budget)
- Clearly, Mitch McConnell Is A Child Of Thanos (Of The Black Order) - Watch McConnell Fulfill Bartlett's Prophecy
- The Misunderstood Economy: What Counts and How to Count It OR Real Economics VS Fake Economics: How The Kochs Are Destroying America By Attacking Its Societal Structures In Favor Of Social Darwinism Or "Survival Of The Fittest"
- #CorkerKickback: A Perfect Example Of The GOP Openly Using Bribes To Get Votes On Their Sham Tax Bill
- Daily Show On GOP's Trickle Down Economics: The Republicans Economic Con Is Just The Already Debunked "Supply Side Economics" From The 80s (i.e. Reverse Robin Hood Economics Of Stealing From the People To Line Their Pockets Like "Nobles" In Monarchies)
Post a Comment