1. Are Democrats Basically Cowards?
2. The Irony Of Malala Yousafzai's Fame In The United States
3. Daily Show: Trevor Noah Totally Humiliates America's Corrupt Political Establishment, By Comparing It With Brazil!
Just a few things I noticed that show that the Democrats are pulling a con about how moral they are. First lets take a look at backroom shenanigans going on at present...
Rep. @keithellison responds to recent reporting on top Democrats pressuring progressive candidates to drop out: “Personally, I think that the Democratic Party should stay out of all primaries, should let the voters decide, shouldn't put our thumbs on the scale for anybody." pic.twitter.com/vAlr2pyoXJ— Democracy Now! (@democracynow) May 23, 2018
Ellison on efforts by members of both parties in Congress to scrap banking regulations: "We are full-on lurching towards plutocracy… These people who benefit from these policies… they use the money to influence the political scene in Washington and in state capitals" #DNlive pic.twitter.com/oNpCaGM98s— Democracy Now! (@democracynow) May 23, 2018
.@SenWarren: "In 2016, nearly 3 million more people voted for @HillaryClinton than for @realDonaldTrump but Trump took the presidency. That is not exactly the sign of a healthy democracy. Democracy hangs on the idea that whoever gets the most votes wins." pic.twitter.com/TOS3Pc2gZV— Fox News (@FoxNews) May 18, 2018
This same sentiment was ignored by the Democrat Establishment when they supported Super Delegates (where establishment democrats chose to vote for a candidate irrespective of the people's votes - great for slowing down the momentum and causing the people to give up hope for any non-establishment candidate). I covered the Super Delegate hypocrisy before (but to no avail, Hillary supporters - establishment dems - turned into Republicans during the Democratic primary)
1. Super Delegates Have Done Exactly What Samantha Bee Said They Would Do, i.e. Put A 'Brake On A Non-Establishment Candidate'... Why Is That OK? OR Samantha Bee & Rachel Maddow Prove They Don't Understand Super Delegates... Are They Too In Love With Hillary To See The Truth?
2. Super Delegates And Corporate Media Bias Prove That The "Democratic" Party Should Be Disqualified AND Disbanded For Rigging The Elections To Serve It's Party Agenda
3. Taking Down "Crooked Hillary" Part 4 - In What World Is Having Delegates Pledged To A Candidate BEFORE An Election NOT AN Issue? (Note: trump did use techniques I recommended but Hillary copied me too, so I consider it to be even)
4. Larry Wilmore Interviews Bernie Sanders & Mentions The Undemocratic Way Hillary Is Winning The "Democratic" Primary
Electoral college is the same as super delegates. More seats go to a guy with less votes. If the Presidential election was spread out over a few months, beginning with Southern States, I'm sure that would have killed Hillary's momentum to the point where she wouldn't even have one the general vote.
Clearly the Democrat Establishment is composed a bunch of undemocratic hypocrites? Just look at the information on media and the GOP that the Democrats haven't used their platform to cover and their treasonous intent of letting the GOP succeed in their treason become clear (or maybe they are just too cowardly to be of any help to the country, same thing basically)...