1. An Introduction To, And A Basic Overview Of, The Fake Economics Republicans Push
2. Supply Side Economics: Do Tax Rate Cuts Increase Growth and Revenues and Reduce Budget Deficits ? Or Is It Voodoo Economics All Over Again?
3. BREAKING... The Misunderstood Economy: What Counts and How to Count It OR Real Economics VS Fake Economics: How The Kochs Are Destroying America By Attacking Its Societal Structures In Favor Of Social Darwinism Or "Survival Of The Fittest"
4. The Free Market Explained: Jon Stewart Humiliates A "Free Market Conservative" For Faulty Logic
5. How Increasing The Minimum Wage Will Boost The Economy - Many People Think "Demand & Supply" Is Of Only One Type But There Are Actually Many Types Of Demand & Supply.
6. Trump & The GOP's War On Children And The Poor ... And The Sort Of Cons They Are Pulling (With Comedians Stephen Colbert & Jon Stewart)
The following Daily Show videos outlines this GOP's nonsense.
TRUMP'S CHRISTMAS GIFT TO THE POOR: TAX HIKES 11/27/2017After President Trump announces that he wants to reform the tax code, Trevor breaks down how a proposed GOP plan will affect low-income Americans.
GOP tactics: GOP/FoxNews mix up the numbers to make nonsensical comparisons while making it appear as if they are being sensible (thus fooling their audience to believe apples ARE oranges!)...
THE AMAZING RAISE - STUART VARNEY VS. POPE FRANCIS 12/5/2013 Pope Francis denounces trickle-down economics as unfair to the poor, but Fox's Stuart Varney respectfully disagrees with the infallible Holy See.
Note; Reducing The Taxes of the Rich While Shifting The Tax Burden To The Middle Class & Poor is what the Republicans are Doing i.e. helping the rich at the expense of the not rich... i.e. Class Warfare
WORLD OF CLASS WARFARE - WARREN BUFFETT VS. WEALTHY CONSERVATIVES 8/18/2011 Warren Buffett's op-ed is a thoughtful treatise on the advantages the super-wealthy currently enjoy at the hands of the tax code, or to put it another way, "class warfare."
Notice: Fox-News/GOP talk of percentages for the minority group they protect but numerical figures with examples of piles of money when attacking majority ("we the people") interests.
WORLD OF CLASS WARFARE - THE POOR'S FREE RIDE IS OVER 8/18/2011 The government could raise $700 billion by either taking half of everything earned by the bottom 50% or by raising the marginal tax rate on the top two percent.
A. "We gotta start somewhere... that's a million dollars (that we could save) - in contrast to the 700 billion we could save to reduce the deficit from the rich and unfairly untaxed (i.e. there is class warfare but its from the ones who are trying to aggravate people by projecting what they are doing onto Buffet).
B . From fox news: Dont tax the rich but 'broaden the tax base' - ignore/cover over the realty of the tax codes.
C. Taxing the majority (poor) instead of taxing the minority (super rich by comparison) this is the very definition of despotism.
D. Heritage institute (Koch Brother funded) are trying to create the image of poor being wealthycause they have normal second world amenities. (i.e. this will lower standard of living).
The words GOP/Fox use to con the people...
[i.e. how to make the bad stuff of GOP policy sound good to people who only watch one news source with any regularity]
THE CORRESPONDENTS EXPLAIN - THE ECONOMY - TRICKLE-DOWN ECONOMICS 6/10/2012 The correspondents explain how money trickles down from the very wealthy to the slightly less very wealthy.
THE WORD - OWNERSHIP SOCIETY 7/28/2010 Stephen's refreshing tax cut with lime will work its way through the system and trickle down like a racehorse.
CANTOR WON'T? 6/2/2011 Eric Cantor wants to cut other federal spending to justify financial assistance to tornado victims in Missouri.
"Actual elephants are more useful than the GOP." Jon Stewart