An Overview Of The GOP/Republicans With The Daily Show - Part 10 (2000)
INDECISION 2000 - GEORGE W. BUSH: FROM WEALTH TO RICHES 8/3/2000 The Daily Show presents a tribute film to George W. Bush: a man who undercame many obstacles to go from abject wealth to the Republican nominee for president.
MOMENT OF ZEN - BIG TENT PARTY 8/3/2000 George W. Bush is really excited to hear he's been nominated to lead the Republicans to the White House.
INDECISION 2000 - CONVENTION HIGHLIGHTS: DAY THREE 8/3/2000 The Rock registers to vote, while George W. Bush can't contain his excitement over being nominated as the Republican candidate for president.
BOB DOLE 8/3/2000 Senator Bob Dole analyzes the state of the new Republican party and discusses the emerging Clinton-Bush feud.
INDECISION 2000 - THE ROCK 8/3/2000 Vance DeGeneres reviews Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's performance at the Republican National Convention.
An Overview Of The GOP/Republicans With The Daily Show
Overview Of The GOP/Republicans
- BREAKING: "WTC 7 Did Not Collapse from Fire" Dr. Leroy Hulsey... Engineering Experts, 9/11 Families And A Former NIST Employee Call On Congress To Launch A New Investigation Into 9/11!
- Republicans Demonstrate What "The Height Of Hypocrisy" Looks Like & Fox "News" Ignores It!
- Republicans Demonstrate What "The Height Of Hypocrisy" Looks Like & Fox "News" Ignores It! PART DEUX: The Golf Edition
- Trump's "Mitch McConnell" Strategy & Trump's Parade Of Shills
- The Charlottesville Terror Incident: Conclusive Proof That The GOP & Its Media Networks Are Really Just Nazis Re-Labeled As Something Else (Such As "Nationalists", "Conservatives" etc.)
- Economist Robert Reich Calls The GOP's Economic & Political Tactics TREASON
- The Last Time The GOP Passed A SPENDING Bill... They CREATED AND INCLUDED A LAW That Could Destroy The Economy
- BREAKING... The Misunderstood Economy: What Counts and How to Count It OR Real Economics VS Fake Economics: How The Kochs Are Destroying America By Attacking Its Societal Structures In Favor Of Social Darwinism Or "Survival Of The Fittest"
- The Fall Of The American Economy: Trump Makes War On The Economy By Taking Treasonous Economic Policies Designed To Destroy The Economy From Koch Brother Think-Tanks
- The Daily Show Completely Exposes Fox News As Hypocrites On Benghazi & Ferguson
- Daily Show: Was The 9/11 Commission Compromised? (Answer is YES!)
- GOP Establishment Economics ALWAYS Destroys The Economy & Leaves The Citizens Destitute
- GOP & Fox News Are Basically Terrorist Organizations (Based On Rhetoric & Effects Of That Rhetoric)
- Fox News & GOPs Growing Tradition Of Hypocrisy: The Ultimate In Dictatorship Ass Kissing & Betrayal Of The Country With Lies
- The GOP-Republicans Have Rigged The Districts In Their Favor AKA Electoral Fraud AKA Gerrymandering
- How Media Helps With the GOP's "Murder, Death, Kill" Policies OR How The Media Is Failing The American People On The Healthcare Debate
- The GOP-Republican's Institutionalized Racism, Also Called The "Southern Strategy", EXPOSED
- The Weird Connection Between Insider Trading And Tom Coburn Selecting James Lankford To Be His Replacement
- A Rare Look At A Possible Victim Of The GOP's "Southern Strategy" (AKA Institutional Racism)
- Whats Up With The GOP & Their Catering To Big Oil At The Cost Of The American People?
- James Inhofe: An Introduction To "The Senator With The Snowball" (Information Kept AWAY From The General Public Of Oklahoma!)
- Jon Stewart Describes Republican's Non-Scientific Denial On Climate Change As The "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA" Tactic
- National Sexual Assault Awareness & Prevention Month: As Bill O Reilly Gets Caught Up In Sex Scandals We Take A Look At Rape In The Military & Thier Republican Defenders
- The Iraq Effect (2007): New Study Finds 600% Rise in Terrorism Since US Invasion of Iraq
- Jon Stewart: We Should Set The GOP Adrift On An Ice Flow For Thier Iraq War Lies
- Corporate Media's Iraq War Coverup: Incontrovertible Proof Of Network News & The Beltway Media Covering Facts About The Iraq War For Their GOP Masters
- Jon Stewart Slams The GOP On Being Consistently WRONG About Iraq
- Jon Stewart Purposely Proves That The GOP Is A "War Party" & Seeks To Limit Presidential Power For Peace But Seeks Unlimited Presidential Power For War
- Jon Stewart Points Out That Obama Was Following An Agreement Bush Signed When He Withdrew From Iraq (Which GOP Are Claiming Is The Reason For The Creation Of ISIS)
- College Girl Puts Beltway Media To Shame By Rightfully Slamming Jeb Bush For Lying About ISIS NOT Being An Offshoot Of His Brothers Polices
- ISIS Was, Basically, Founded By The GOP. In Particular, Cheney, Bush & John McCain.
- Jon Stewart Eviscerates The GOP On Pushing To Fight Wars But Ignoring The Soldiers When They Return
- Jon Stewart: Huh I Guess It Is Pretty F#@kin Weird That We Fly A Flag In Honor Of A Pro-Slavery Secessionist (Anti-American/Treasonous) Army
Post a Comment